Designing AWS Environments
Design and create robust and resilient distributed solutions with AWS.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides trusted, cloud-based solutions to help you meet your business needs. Running your solutions in the AWS Cloud can help you get your applications up and running faster while providing the security to meet your compliance requirements.
This course begins by familiarizing you with the key capabilities to architect and host applications, websites, and services on AWS. We’ll explain the available options for virtual instances and demonstrate launching and connecting to them. Using practical examples, you will be able design and deploy networking and hosting solutions for large deployments. Finally, the course focuses on security and important elements of scalability and high availability.
- Find out how to launch EC2 Instances and log in
- Work with Linux and Windows instances
- Understand networking on AWS
- Learn how to design, create, and secure a Virtual Private cloud (VPC)
- Make your applications highly available through Load Balancing, Multi-AZ deployments, and Auto scaling
- This course follows a step-by-step practical approach that shows you how to design robust large infrastructures using AWS. You will be able to make trade-offs in your decision-making and keep the implications and intricacies of cloud design in mind. It follows a unique approach that also pushes your confidence to the next level.
- No experience with AWS is required.
Who is this course intended for?
This course is for new and aspiring individuals who are preparing or gearing up for a solutions architect role. You’ll also find this useful if you’re an IT professional or DevOps engineer who is preparing to design and deploy large solutions on AWS.