Introduction to Google Sheets
A short overview of Google Sheets, part of the Google Apps suite of software.
This course is designed to teach students how to use the Google App, Google Sheets, to create sophisticated spreadsheets for tracking, analyzing and storing data. Geared towards users with strong basic computer skills, the videos in this course will cover:
- Creating new spreadsheets
- Editing and formatting cell contents in sheets
- Adding and deleting columns and rows
- Moving columns and rows
- Freezing columns and rows
- Adding, removing and renaming sheets within a file
- Inserting functions
- Building formulas
- Sharing sheets and live collaborating with other users
- Using comments
- Export sheets
- Printing sheets
This is a 30 minute quick start to this application.
Basic Computer skills
Who is this course intended for?
Anyone interested in learning more about Google Sheets