Joomla - A Quickstart Introduction
Get started building your own websites using Joomla Content Management System.
This course is designed to be a quick start overview of Joomla Content
Management System. The information in this course will take a new user
from installation to building a simple website. The course will cover
installing and setting up the Joomla environment, creating categories
and articles, adding links and modules and an overview of templates -
everything you need to build your first website.
- Understand the Joomla Content Management System
- Create the Joomla environment and the database
- Install Joomla
- Create categories and articles
- Add menu links
- Add modules
- Understand extensions
- Add a calendar and an editor
- Overview of templates
- Basic computer skills, understanding of web design and HTML helpful, but not required
Who is this course intended for?
- Individuals responsible for building and maintaining a web site.