Joomla Content Management System
An In Depth Look at Building and Maintaining Websites with Joomla CMS.
This course is designed to be an indepth look at Joomla Content
Management System. The information in this course will take a user
from installation to building a websites. The course will cover
installing and setting up the Joomla environment, creating categories
and articles, adding links and modules, using templates, adding a better
editor and a calendar, handling SEO and maintaining and backup your
Joomla environment - everything you need to build your website.
- Understand what Joomla CMS is
- Create a web environment
- Create the MySQL database
- Understand php.ini
- Work with server side scripting language
- Install Joomla
- Create content, categories and links
- Add Modules
- Work with Joomla templates
- Add a calendar
- Understanding extensions
- Use JCE editor
- Work with tables
- SEO considerations
- Maintain and backup
- Basic computer skills, understanding of web design and HTML helpful, but not required.
Who is this course intended for?
- Individuals responsible for building and maintaining a web site.