Learning AWS Lambda
Discover techniques and tools for building serverless applications with AWS Lambda.
Amazon Lambda is the part of Amazon Web Services that lets you run your code without provisioning or managing servers. Amazon Lambda is a compute service that enables you to deploy applications and back-end services that operate with zero upfront cost and require no system administration. This video tutorial will start with the basics of Amazon Lambda and will then walk you through combining Lambda with other Amazon Web Services, such as Amazon API Gateway Service, Amazon DynamoDB, and so on. Moving on, this tutorial will show you how to write, run, and test Lambda functions using Node.js, Java, Python, and C#. Moreover, you will learn how to use its serverless framework to increase your development productivity.
- Design and implement serverless application architectures with Amazon Lambda, API Gateway Service, DynamoDB, S3, and CloudFront.
- Leverage the Serverless Framework to build complex applications.
- Learn to program, deploy, and test Lambda functions with Node.js, Java, Python, and C# (the focus is on Node.js)
- No prior knowledge of AWS is necessary.
- This video course is primarily for IT architects and developers who want to build scalable systems and deploy serverless applications with AWS Lambda. No prior knowledge of AWS is necessary. This course provides a developer-friendly tutorial with step-by-step instructions that introduces the viewer to programming AWS Lambda with Node.js, Java, Python, and C#. Moreover, viewers will learn how to deploy and test Lambda functions, and how to set up and use the serverless framework.
Who is this course intended for?
This course is primarily for IT architects and developers who want to build scalable systems and deploy serverless applications with AWS Lambda.
Packt has been committed to developer learning since 2004. A lot has changed in software since then - but Packt has remained responsive to these changes, continuing to look forward at the trends and tools defining the way we work and live. And how to put them to work.
With an extensive library of content - more than 4000 books and video courses -Packt's mission is to help developers stay relevant in a rapidly changing world. From new web frameworks and programming languages, to cutting edge data analytics, and DevOps, Packt takes software professionals in every field to what's important to them now.
From skills that will help you to develop and future proof your career to immediate solutions to every day tech challenges, Packt is a go-to resource to make you a better, smarter developer.