Learning Microsoft Azure
A comprehensive guide to putting the fundamentals of Azure Services into action.
Azure is a computing and services platform hosted in data centers that is managed or supported by Microsoft. It includes many features with corresponding services that can be used individually or together.
With insights into choosing, planning, deploying, and maintaining Microsoft Azure Services, explained through practical examples, this video course will transform you from a complete beginner to an intermediate level Azure professional ready to take on everyday challenges faced on the cloud.
This comprehensive tutorial will get you well versed with the fundamental services of Azure and how you can leverage these services for your organization. You will start with a brief introduction to cloud computing with Azure and then dive into the fundamental steps such as exploring the Azure portal and managing the Azure platform.
You will learn to implement the Azure Virtual Machine, and work with Resource Manager. After that, you will explore the Azure SQL Server Database, followed by seeing how to deploy, configure, and manage Azure Web Apps that connect you to the cloud. You will learn to use Azure PaaS, Machine Learning, and Database Solutions, as well as monitoring and diagnosing Azure insights before finally diving into disaster recovery.
This course provides in-depth content balanced with demos and real world examples that put theory into practice. The focus of this course is to give you both the understanding and the practical knowledge that will allow you to take a nose dive into cloud with Microsoft Azure Services, followed by the confidence to deploy these services on a daily, scalable basis.
- Implement Azure Infrastructure components (storage, networking, Virtual Machines)
- Understand the basics of automated deployments from Azure Resource Manager Templates
- Explore the various Azure Platform services (web Apps, machine learning, and databases) and learn how to deploy them
- Understand Azure Monitoring solutions
- Discover Azure Disaster Recovery solutions
- Study the Azure SQL Server database
- Get acquainted with the use of Azure PaaS, machine learning, and database solutions
- Analyse Azure insights and get well versed with disaster recovery
Pre-requisitesIn order to take this course, you should have some familiarity with the system administration and management.
Who is this course intended for?
This course is for system
administrators, developers, and managers who have no prior knowledge of Azure
services and would like to dive into it and put it to practical use in their
everyday jobs. If you fall into any of these categories, this is the right
course for you.