Oracle 11g PL/SQL Fundamentals I
An introduction to the PL/SQL database programming language.
The primary objective of this Oracle 11g training course is to
provide an introduction to the PL/SQL database programming language
covering syntax, structure and features of the language within the
context of database applications and programming.This Oracle 11g course
will prepare students for the Oracle certification exams (OCP).
- Prepare your environment
- Work with Oracle database tools
- Understand and work work language features
- Work with the DECLARE clause
- Work with the BEGIN clause
- Work with the EXCEPTION clause
- Use explicit cursors
- Understand and use nested blocks
- Understand the difference between nested blocks and subprograms
Familiarity with database and programming principles
Who is this course intended for?
- Application designers and developers
- Database administrators
- Business users and non-technical senior end users