Outlook 2016 Advanced
In this course, students will expand upon their existing knowledge and learn and use advanced features.
In this course, students will expand upon their existing knowledge and learn and use advanced features of Microsoft Outlook 2016. Students will modify and manage message options, tracking and delivery options, voting options, contact options, calendar options, and other advanced Outlook features. Students will also review advanced calendar and task usage, rules and automation, cleanup commands, sharing options, advanced graphic options, junk mail options, import and export features, and how to back up their Outlook data. Additionally, students will learn to share Contacts, Calendars and mail folders.
- Customize the Outlook Experience
- Use Advanced Calendar and Task Options
- Work with Rules and Automation
- Share Calendars, Contacts and Mail Folders
- Use Advanced Customization and Work with Data Files
- Outlook 2016 Introduction Course or equivalent experience and knowledge
Who is this course intended for?
- Students who want to maximize the power of Outlook.