PowerPoint 2016 Advanced
Learn advanced techniques for create dynamic and engaging presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint 2016.
In this course, students will learn the various collaboration tools
in Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 such as reusing slides, creating slides
from a Word outline, and working with Excel data. Students will learn to
utilize the power of Slide Masters, create custom themes, and design
custom templates. In addition, students will learn to create exciting
and dynamic presentations by animating text and objects, add slide
transitions, and use advanced graphic features including SmartArt, and
audio and video. Finally, students will present like a pro by using
advanced presentation features including annotations, hyperlinks and
action buttons, timings, recordings, and creating videos, and review
additional advanced slideshow options.
- Collaborate in PowerPoint
- Work with Masters, Themes, and Templates
- Work with Animation and Transitions
- Work with Advanced Graphic and Media Features
- Use Advanced Presentation Features
- Work with Advanced Slide Show Options
- A basic understanding of PowerPoint.
Who is this course intended for?
- Students who wish to learn the more advanced capabilities of PowerPoint.
PreviewUnderstanding the Slide Master (5:24)
StartMaking Global Changes with the Master (5:38)
StartCreating and Editing Layout Masters (11:44)
StartAdding an Image to the Master (4:21)
StartAdding Footers to Slides (4:54)
StartCustomizing and Saving a Theme (6:51)
StartCreating a Template (7:45)
StartModifying Notes and Handout Masters (8:34)
StartWorking with Multiple Slide Masters (4:19)